Friday, July 8, 2011

Bringing it Back in 2011

To whomever it may concern,

I have been without a home for over a month now and consider my current lifestyle nomadic. The adventures as of late have been nothing short of epic and the rest of the summer can only be eagerly anticipated.

The rebirth of my Blog in this season will hopefully become more of reflection of my observations in general and a continued documentation of my adventures. It is unfortunate that the distances and times that my destinations require this summer facilitate the use of a car and not a bicycle. I am still riding my bike as much as possible and somewhat recently acquired a Pedicab (tricycle taxi) which is my main source of income stationed in Bellingham, WA (also my current location).

I moved out of my home of Maple Falls just before my annual trek to the SASQUATCH! festival on Memorial Day Weekend at the Gorge in George, WA. Since then I have been traveling around the great North West. I will document my latest adventures in more detail with some posts over the coming weeks. My feelings about some of the experiences and interactions that I have had lately have significantly changed my viewpoint on many things.

As always thank you to any one who might still be interested in reading this Blog. I know it is not that professional or well written for that matter. However I feel like expressing myself in this manner is appropriate for what I want to do. I will continue to post things throughout the summer and hopefully it will be mixed media. I am currently working on a lot of music and art through various mediums. I am still confused on what my place in the world but the least I can say is that I am content with my current situation.

with peace & nothing but love

Taylor Elliot Livingston

No comments: