Friday, May 7, 2010

Resurrection

Friday,  May 7th, 2010

Salutations Internet...

It has been the better part of year since this blog has been active. Even though we're only at 13 followers I feel very connected to this little piece of the world wide web that I call my own. I want to thank any body who still supported me on my last cycle adventure this past summer, I just read through all my posts and reflected on what was easily the best summer of my life.

Since then my life has taken a unique and amazing path that I could have not anticipated but have ultimately come to accept with open arms. After spending last September with my parents in Spokane (which happens to be my current but temporary location) I moved to a happy little place known as Maple Falls, WA.

Some friends of mine from college and I had an ambition to live and work at Mt. Baker Ski Resort after graduating college. We found the house in Maple Falls, WA (about half way inbetween Mt. Baker & Bellingham, WA) starting in October and I honestly have found where I belong.

It has been the most fantastic winter of my life working hard and playing even harder in the most beautiful part of the Cascades with some of the most amazing people I have ever met. I hope to elaborate on my new home in further posts and undoubtedly I will share some great stories from the past season up there.

But the real reason for this post is the Resurrection of my Blog due to a new Cycle Adventure. I will be leaving tentatively a week from today to tour the Idaho Panhandle with my older brother Kyle Sayles Livingston. After completing a round trip of Coeur d'Alene, Pend Oreille & Priest Lakes back to Spokane I will then depart back to my new home in Maple Falls, WA. Along the way back west I will be making my annual pilgrimage to the Sasquatch Festival that happens Memorial Day Weekend at the Gorge near George, WA.

I expect this trip to be a ton of fun and hopefully continue the spirit of my last adventure. I do not have a cause to support this time besides my own nomadic spirit. I hope to help out somebody along the way and experience some incredible revelations. Thank you all for reading my blog and please make some comments or something this time around.

I have posted some pictures that I have taken from the last 7 or 8 months enjoy.




My roommates and I in Spokane










my family after running bloomsday last week

nothing but love

-TE

No comments: